Community Building Partnership
Applications for the 2017 program will open 9am on Monday 26 June 2017.
You can apply via this website once applications open
We are seeking funding applications for community infrastructure projects that:
- promote community participation, inclusion and cohesion
- deliver positive social, environmental, and recreational outcomes.
Incorporated not-for-profits and local councils are eligible to apply.
Grants need to be for:
- building/repairing/refurbishing community infrastructure; or
- capital equipment with a minimum individual asset value of $2,500
Projects must be completed by 31 March 2019.
Interested parties MUST read the entire Program Guidelines before they commence an application.
Some changes to the 2017 CBP program
- Organisations with two or more overdue/unacquitted projects from older CBP rounds (2010-2015) will be ineligible to receive a grant
- Public School P&Cs need to have the school Principal to sign a one-page form prior to the applications closing (9 August 2017)
Should you require further information please contact the Community Building Partnership team at: email@example.com.