Community Building Partnership
Applications close in
Applications for the 2017 program are now open.
We are seeking funding applications for community infrastructure projects that:
- promote community participation, inclusion and cohesion
- deliver positive social, environmental, and recreational outcomes.
Incorporated not-for-profits and local councils are eligible to apply.
Grants need to be for:
- building/repairing/refurbishing community infrastructure; or
- capital equipment with a minimum individual asset value of $2,500
Projects must be completed by 31 March 2019.
Interested parties MUST read the entire Program Guidelines before they commence an application.
Some changes to the 2017 CBP program
- Organisations with two or more unacquitted CBP projects from 2010-2015 rounds are in eligible to receive a 2017 grant. Eligibility will be assessed on 2010-2015 project paperwork received by the CBP team on or before 31 July 2017
- Public School P&Cs need to have the school Principal to sign a one-page form prior to the applications closing (9 August 2017)
Should you require further information please contact the Community Building Partnership team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.